Tested and Approved Audiobook
Listen to Lesson 1 for FREE here!
Your best days in ministry are ahead of you.
Pastors and Christian leaders will benefit from the wisdom and experiences of Pastor Tom Lane. Ministry can be a long road with many rewards and challenges, but you don’t have to walk it alone. In this book Tom shares 21 lessons he has learned in more than 30 years of ministry. Topics include:
• Effective ministry principles
• Healthy spiritual disciplines
• Relationships and communication
• Truth, honor, and integrity
• Understanding God’s place in everything
• Responsibility, accountability, and excellence
• Finishing strong in work and in life
TOM LANE is the apostolic senior pastor at Gateway Church in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. As an elder, he provides spiritual governance for Gateway’s ministries. As a pastor to pastors, Tom is a long-standing, trusted Christian leader. Tom has written many books including Heritage: A Father’s Influence to the Generations, Foundations of Healthy Church Government, and Letters from a Dad to a Graduate.