Gateway Publishing is continuing to pray for all of the churches affected by this current pandemic. Social distancing is changing the way we worship and create community together. We want to come alongside you in this time of transition and offer information that can assist you in building digital experiences for your congregation. This Digital Church Survival Guide lists several tools and products that you can use to provide sermons, worship, fellowship, and online tithing services.
Many of these resources are free and immediately available for use on popular social media platforms. We’re also taking steps to reduce the cost and increase the accessibility of many of our resources to help you and your churches during this time. Use the code 15OFF at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase from our store at www.gatewaypublishing.com.
God is in control. We might not be able to meet together as congregations, but we know the Holy Spirit is at work. We believe He is going to do great and miraculous things through this time! Please share this article with your pastor and with friends and family members that attend other churches. We want the Body of Christ to be equipped as we continue through this season of uncertainty.
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.” (2 Timothy 1:7 NLT)
Sermons and Devotional Study
- Your church can watch Gateway’s services live online at gatewaypeople.com. You can also go back and watch old sermons on the website or at our YouTube channel.
- Watch children's church with the Gateway Kid's Experience here.
- Watch Gateway's service with Spanish translation here.
- Preach to your congregation live through Facebook Live on your church’s Facebook page (Here is an in-depth tutorial to make the most out of Facebook Live)
- Record your sermon and post it on your church’s YouTube page for church members to view. Learn how to create a YouTube channel here.
- Watch our Fresh Start Journey discipleship videos free on YouTube. Gateway pastors answer 52 basic questions that any believer would want answers to. Fresh Start Journey is from our Fresh Start Bible.
- Download the Fresh Start Bible eBook which contains over 500 discipleship articles and studies that you can go through together as a congregation.
- Start the Fresh Start Bible One-Year Reading Plan free on YouVersion with your congregation. You can start any day of the year.
- Go through our 21-Day Fresh Start Devotional free on YouVersion.
- Take advantage of thousands of other free devotional plans on the YouVersion app.
- Download Robert Morris Study Guide eBooks (Try Blessed Families) and follow along with the sermons on YouTube or gatewaypeople.com. Find more Robert Morris sermon series products at www.gatewaypublishing.com and use code 15OFF at checkout for 15% off.
- Worship live with Gateway Worship on weekends at gatewaypeople.com.
- Livestream your own worship leader through Facebook Live.
- Create a Spotify playlist for your church to use while worshipping at home with their families. (How to create a Spotify playlist). Or use an existing worship playlist like Gateway’s Weekly Worship.
- Make a playlist of worship lyric videos on YouTube for your congregation to watch at home. (How to make a YouTube playlist) Or sing along to our Greater Than album playlist.
- For kids, we’ve made our worship dance videos free on YouTube here.
- Worshiphousemedia.com is a great resource for worship lyric videos. We are offering a free set of 3 kids worship tracks here.
- Our WorshipTeam.tv brand offers over 150 worship lyric videos for popular worship songs. They are on sale now with streaming fees waived here.
- Worship along with our new live album from Phil King.
- There are also many Spanish language worship videos on the Gateway Worship YouTube channel. Here is the Más Grande playlist.
Fellowship and Communication
- Social media is a great tool to keep your congregation informed and in community together. Post updates to your church’s Facebook page, Instagram, and Twitter.
- There are great video tools available on social media to use to provide video announcements to your congregation. Take advantage of Facebook Live, Instagram Live, and IGTV. (Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to create an IGTV channel).
- There are several tools available to help you plan out social media content for your church, including Sunday Social (graphics library), Pro Church Tools (training), and Social Church (they offer a free social media planner).
- Zoom is a video conferencing platform that can be used for church members and small groups to meet for fellowship or group study. Here’s a tutorial to help get you started.
- Facebook has built a Faith on Facebook Resource Hub. They have provided a toolkit and resources to help the church community stay connected.
- Many churches are concerned about their finances during this time. Pushpay is a tool you can use to accept tithes and offerings online. Your church members can give online or by texting. Visit https://pushpay.com/digital-giving/ to set up an account.
We understand this transition to digital church can be difficult to navigate. We are here for you if you need assistance in implementing any of these tools. Direct message us on our social platforms, send us an email at email@example.com, or call us at 855.712.5774 for help.